A joint agreement between Miller College and Kellogg Community College allows you to earn an associate’s degree from KCC and a bachelor’s degree from Miller College. The agreement reduces the possibility of taking unnecessary or redundant courses, and lowers the cost of earning a four-year degree.
• Students enrolled in corrections, criminal justice, or law enforcement at KCC may be interested in a Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies with a concentration in Law Enforcement at Miller College.
• Students enrolled in Early Childhood Education at KCC may be interested in a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education at Miller College.
• Students enrolled in business, communications, graphic design, marketing, office information technology, photography and any other business related program at KCC may be interested in a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; a Bachelor of Applied Science in Management; Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies; or a Bachelor of Applied Science in General Studies at Miller College.
• Students enrolled in dental hygiene, EMT (advanced), medical laboratory technician, physical therapy, radiography and any other health related fields of study may be interested in Miller College's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Health Administration.
• Students interested in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Miller College may enroll as a Nurse Applicant and begin taking his/her core courses at Miller College while waiting for acceptance into the KCC's Nursing Program.
To enter a joint program you must first apply and be accepted into a KCC program. You will meet with both KCC and Miller College advisors to set up an Educational Development Plan (EDP). The EDP will identify the courses needed and their sequence so that progress toward the appropriate degree is accomplished as seamlessly and efficiently as possible.
Students accepted into a Joint Program Plan enjoy benefits from both institutions, including access to libraries, computer networks, athletic events, and professional and cultural programming.
For more information please contact Kellogg Community College Academic Advisor, Michael Houston, at (269) 965-3931, ext. 2628 or Miller College Advisers at (269) 660-8021.
Designed and created by DDM Marketing & Communications.