Graduation is quickly approaching! The following is pertinent information you will need for the day of graduation.
Grad Fair will be held on April 23, 2014 from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. At that time you will be able to pick-up your caps and gowns and order class-rings, if you are unable to attend, please contact me to make arrangements to pick up your cap and gown. Graduation picture information will be available at the Grad Fair.
- Graduation Announcements can be ordered from http://www.jostens.com/college/college-home.html, click on Shop Your School and then enter Miller College, the city and the state.
- Commencement is May 9, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. at the W.K. Kellogg Auditorium. There will be a brief reception following the ceremony.
- Please arrive at the W.K. Kellogg Auditorium at 5 p.m. on May 9, 2014.
- Please note that diplomas will not be distributed at graduation. They will be mailed to your home address once grades have been posted for your graduating semester.
- Graduation picture information will be available at the Grad Fair.
- Please contact Jacqueline Washburn at (269)660-8021 ext. 2938 if you have any questions.